Dermal Filler Dextran
- Company Name:Top International, Inc.
- Registration Date:1999. 04.23
- Contact:Rhim Hansung
- Related Keywords:filler, body filler, face filler, beauty
Contact us TradeVerify
Top International, Inc.
Next-generation filler for cosmetic surgeon
Dextran prosthesis filler
- Name of the product: Subdermal Filler
- Name of the model: Licol D (Hard) & Licol Gold (Soft)
- Material: Cross-linked Dextran with Lidocaine
Purpose of use: Temporary improvement of adults’ facial wrinkles causing physical reparation by injecting cross-linked Dextran in the subderamal area
Summary: Licol D and Licol Soft are tissue repair material whose major ingredient is Cross-linked Dextran and Lidocaine which is added for the purpose of pain reduction. It is a filler injected in the subdermal area for improving facial wrinkles for a limited time period.
Packing unit: Licol D-1 1.0ml x 1 syringe / box
Licol Soft 1.0ml x 1 syringe / box
Storage: Store this product at room temperature (1~30℃). Do not refrigerate and expose to direct sunlight.
Use by date: 24months from the manufacturing date.
Patented in many countries including China, Malaysia, USA, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Canada, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia, Korea
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931